Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Rapid Fire Jewish Meditation


Dear friends, 

Here's a very short (3.5 minute) Jewish meditation that I made for you. It's based on the writings of Rebbe Nachman of Breslev. I hope you like it. It's my gift to you!

Here's a few samples of what people have been saying about it:

"This is like taking a machine gun and shooting bullets of blessing into people; it's a continuous mantra of healing. I'm impressed with the simplicity and effectiveness of it!"  Aman Ex

"It filled my life with joy..and reminded me that I have a special purpose...given by the King of Kings...Thank you, Rav Zev." Giordana Daniella Carolina

If you would like more personal assistance - please call us (Breslev Israel)  from the U.S at: 1-718-577-2975 or dial Israel direct at: +972-2-532-3339 X 1 between 3 pm -11 pm Israel time and ask for an appointment.



With all my love,
Dr. Zev Ballen