Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Dealing with Negative Thoughts


We all know that negative thoughts are extremely unhelpful to us, but what can we do to stop them? The first thing to do, as soon as the discouraging or negative thought comes into your mind, is to immediately derail it. Tell yourself: "This thought is not from G-d! G-d, please lead me on Your path, and show me what's true. I want to go in Your way, G-d so please have mercy on me and help me to break free from these discouraging, depressing thoughts once and for all. Master of the Universe, I’m begging You, please give me the tools to free myself, when I get stuck!"

All of us meet forks in the road, and come up against situations where we simply have no clue what is best for us. Whether to take that new job, or not to? Whether to move to a different community, or to rebuild where you are? Whether to marry a certain person, or not to?  Whenever you get to a fork on your own personal road, G-d is more than happy to tell you which direction to take. You just need to ask Him.

This is a great tool you can use for overcoming negative thoughts...continue right here...

Wishing you every blessing,
Dr. Zev Ballen






































































































































Dr. Zev Ballen